Northfield Medical is a surgical and diagnostic repair company that has been at the forefront of innovative partnerships with hospitals since we were founded 22 years ago. We guarantee our repairs and your complete satisfaction.
- Since 1994, our experienced technicians have repaired tens of thousands of instruments from every major surgical specialty.
- We successfully serve over 1,200 hospitals and surgery centers in 44 states.
- Northfield’s Information System produces specific data from each repair. We save you time and money by proactively assisting in managing your repair program.
- Our turn times are the industry benchmark taking 2 to 4 days for most repairs. Your valuable assets are returned to service quickly.
- Service Loaners include: flexible and rigid endoscopes, powered instruments, phaco handpieces, and video equipment. There is no charge for this service.
Unlike many independent repair companies, Northfield seeks to save our customers money by identifying and helping to drastically diminish preventable repairs. Our proactive approach to educating hospital staff is designed to improve the quality performance and lifetime of critical assets.