To truly lower your repair cost, an additional understanding of instrument function, limits of use, and care and handling techniques are required. Our educational offerings are another component of our proactive approach to reducing your repair cost.
- Data collected by our web-based information system from each repair transaction allows us to identify and address preventable repair issues rapidly.
- Our Care and Handling Programs will reduce repairs of flexible endoscopes, rigid endoscopes, pneumatic instruments, laparoscopic instrumentation, and specialty instruments.
- Program topics include the identification of instrument components, instrument design, preventive maintenance, repair prevention, and care and handling techniques.
- Our programs are certified by IAHSCMM, CBSPD and AST Participants are awarded CEUs upon completion.
- Educational events are scheduled with input from department or specialty managers and typically include all management and staff.
- Our programs are an invaluable component of Northfield’s comprehensive solution to reducing repairs and repair related costs.