Northfield technicians are trained on a wide variety of surgical video equipment including but not limited to surgical video cameras, integrated surgical video cameras, couplers, camera consoles, processors, light sources, printers, image capture devices, monitors, foot switches, and video scope cables. Each class of equipment goes through an evaluation specific to that device to ensure that the equipment is quoted and repaired to the OEM specifications. We specialize in servicing equipment made by Stryker, Karl Storz, Olympus, Linvatec, Dyonics, Smith & Nephew, and Arthrex.
- All cameras are carefully evaluated to determine electrical performance, image quality, control functions, and safety.
- All camera and coupler optics are repaired using 10x magnification to ensure that we are reproducing image sharpness and transmission as intended by the OEM.
- We repair camera equipment that has been deemed unrepairable due to damage to the charge-coupled device (CCD).
- Technical expertise in board-level repairs drastically reduces equipment replacement charges.
- Accelerated turnaround times due to sub-assembly program for replacing cable assemblies.
- Laser welding capabilities.
- Loaner inventory available at no cost to you while your video equipment is being repaired.