Northfield technicians have extensive experience repairing rigid arthroscopes, cystoscopes, laparoscopes, sinuscopes, hysteroscopes, ureteroscopes, operating laparoscopes, bariatric laparoscopes, and vein harvesting scopes from Storz, Stryker, ACMI, and others.
Each rigid endoscope arriving at our National Repair Center undergoes a thorough evaluation that compares measurements of the customer's scope to the Original Equipment Manufacturer’s specifications. This incoming evaluation includes measuring:
- Insertion tube length
- Insertion tube diameter
- Angle of view
- Field of view
- Apparent field of view
- Aperture alignment
- Fiber optics illumination brightness
- Fiber optics illumination direction
- Fiber optics illumination distribution
All endoscopes are repaired using high quality German-made optical components to ensure that we are reproducing image sharpness (MTF) and transmission as intended by the Original Equipment Manufacturer.
- Lighthouse Endobench XTB testing capabilities to ensure optimal optical specifications.
- Laser welding capabilities.
- Accelerated turnaround times using premade in-house sub-assemblies.
- Over 400 rigid endoscopes in loaner inventory that are available at no cost to you while your scope is being prepared.
- Detailed reporting techniques to identify trends in repair history and establish preventive maintenance scheduling for current inventory levels.